Application for “Close ties to Sweden” to hunt small game on public land above the cultivation line in Norrbotten and Västerbotten county and in reindeer grazing areas in Jämtland County
To be allowed to hunt small game between August 25th and September, you must be a resident in Sweden or have close ties to the country. Here you can apply.
The application must be sent no later than May 31th to guarantee handling before August 25th.
Create user account with NatureIT before you send in the application
- When submitting the application, you must state the e-mail address you provided when registering at www.natureit.se so the County Administrative Board can enable purchases from your user account in the system. If you have previously purchased a hunting permit via NatureIT, you will have automatically received a user account.
It is important that you ensure that all personal information is filled in correctly otherwise it is not possible for us to approve your user account for "close ties".
If you refer to close ties, this must be supported by the documents requested below.
Own a property in Sweden:
- Title deeds
- Acquisition documents if the title deeds are pending or have only been applied for
Employed in Sweden:
If you refer to close ties to Sweden through means of employment in Sweden, the following documents must be included in the application:
- Employment contract
- Most recent tax return (Swedish Tax Agency)
- Most recent income statement from employer
- Certificate from employer confirming placement in Sweden (applies if placement is shorter than 30 days)
Conducts business activities in Sweden:
One of the following:
- Proof of F-tax
- Proof of VAT registration
- Proof of employer status (state that the company has employees but do not give their names)
If there is doubt that the business is in operation, the following documents may also be requested from the applicant to provide further evidence:
- Most recent declaration of business activities
- Most recent VAT return
- If the business is being operated as a legal person and the applicant is not employed by this person, however states having “considerable influence” in the organisation, the applicant must show this by including the following documents: Shareholdings; Company registration certificate showing that the applicant is a member of the board and/or is the company’s representative
- In other instances, records and proceedings that show ownership and influence (board membership) of the legal person.
If you have close ties to Sweden but do not meet any of the criteria above. Use the
“additional text” field to describe why you have such close ties. Supporting documents may need to be submitted. Grounds for stating or similar may include being a Swedish citizen that lives abroad.
If you are a resident in Sweden but do not have a Swedish personal identity number and would like to purchase a hunting permit from NatureIT you must include the following documents in your application:
- Extract from the population register