Snow in Stockholm CountyRead more on SMHI's website about current weather warnings.

EU election

Registering to vote if you are the citizen of a EU Member State other than Sweden

Are you the citizen of a EU Member State other than Sweden and would like to vote in the election to the European Parliament on 26 May 2019? To qualify, you must be entered in the Swedish population register. It is up to you whether you want to vote in Sweden or your country of citizenship.

In March 2019, the Election Authority will send a letter to your address in the Swedish population register. The enclosed forms will permit you to register or deregister to vote in Sweden. Fill out the form entitled ”Anmälan till den svenska röstlängden” that will be enclosed with the letter from the Election Authority.

The County Administrative Board must receive your completed form by 26 April.

Find more information in english and other languages and download the form from the Election Authority website External link.

Send your form to:

Länsstyrelsen i Stockholms län
Valkansli Stockholm
Box 22067
104 22 Stockholm


Valkansli Stockholm

Telefon 010-223 10 00

County Administrative Board of Stockholm

Box 22067, 104 22 Stockholm