Business licences and permits

As a business owner, you need permission from the County Administrative Board to carry out certain activities.

Notary Public (Notarius publicus)

Notaries public are appointed by the County Administrative Board, and are persons who are tasked with assisting the public in verifying and certifying the truth with regard to various tasks. To become a notary public, you must have completed your law degree. The County Administrative Board specifies the geographical area (usually a municipality) in which the person in question is to carry out her/his duties.

Combat Sports

You need a permit in order to arrange combat sports matches in Sweden. You are required to have a permit for competitions, training matches and exhibition matches.

Combat Sports


County Administrative Board of Stockholm

Box 22067, 104 22 Stockholm