• Eldningsförbud i Gävleborgs län

    På grund av den höga brandrisken i skog och mark har Länsstyrelsen Gävleborg, i samråd med länets räddningstjänster, beslutat om eldningsförbud utomhus i hela Gävleborgs län. Eldningsförbudet gäller från och med fredagen den 9 juni klockan 11.00 tills vidare.   Due to the high fire risk in forest and land, the County Administrative Board of Gävleborg, in consultation with the county rescue services, has decided on a fire ban outdoors in the whole of Gävleborg County. The fire ban is valid from Friday, June 9 at 11 am until further notice.

Current warning messages in Gävleborg CountyRight now, there are several warning messages in the county. Read more about them on SMHI's website.

Chief guardians

Do you have comments on a chief guardian? You may file complaints and comments to us at the County Administrative Board.

All municipalities have a chief guardian and a guardian committee supervising guardians, custodians and trustees. The County Administrative Board carry out inspections on a regular basis at the chief guardian. At the inspections we review if the chef guardian’s proceedings comply with laws and regulations and are carried out in a legally secure and appropriate manner. We may also review a chief guardian after, for example, receiving a complaint.

Complaints or comments

To file complaints or comments on a chief guardian, you may call, e-mail or send a letter to the County Administrative Board.

If you have comments on a guardian, custodian or trustee, please contact the municipality’s chief guardian. We do not supervise guardians, custodians or trustees.

What happens after I have filed complaints or comments?

  1. When the County Administrative Board receives your complaint or comment it becomes a case with us.
  2. Your case is registered and assigned a reference number.
  3. A case officer handles your case.
  4. The case officer processes the case and makes a decision.
  5. The decision is sent to you. You cannot appeal the decision.

Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the processing or the decision.


County Administrative Board of Gävleborg County

Welcome to contact us at: